Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Friday

”Friday ummm...that's supposed to be the Friday Follow picture...
Friday Follow ok that's better!
Happy Friday!  We are driving to visit Graydon, brother-in-law to be who is really sick in the hospital.  Check out past post for more info...I'm too tired to write about it right now.

Wanna know something about me?  I love blonde jokes! (especially corny ones)
Q .. How do you sink a submarine full of blondes?
A .. Knock on the door.

Q .. Why does a blonde only change her baby's diapers every month?
A .. The instructions stated, "good for up to 20 pounds".

Q .. What stops then goes then stops then goes?
A .. A blonde at a blinking red light.

Q .. What's five miles long and has an IQ of forty?
A .. A blonde parade.

Q .. What is the blonde's highest ambition in life?
A .. They want to be like Vanna White and learn the alphabet.

Q .. What are the six worst years in a blonde's life.
A .. Third grade.

Q .. What do UFO's and smart blondes have in common?
A .. You keep hearing about them, but never see any.

Q .. How to you keep a blonde busy all day?
A .. Put her in a round room and tell her to sit in the corner.

Q .. What do you do when a blonde throws a pin at you?
A .. Run! She's got a hand grenade in her mouth.



I'll follow yall when we get back from our trip!  Thanks for visiting me!

13 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say hi from FF! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jokes!
    I am a new follower from FF.
    Christine from Cute Stuff
    http://justicecwscutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the jokes! Following from FF and praying for your brother in law!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one about the diapers. I think that can apply to men, too! ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Travel safely and wishing your brother-in-law gets well very soon.

    Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow. So glad you joined in this week and grabbed our button! I am a follower.

    ~ Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Friday Follow to say Hi! I already following and hope you are having great week - can't believe another week has gone by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love jokes like that, too. I'll be curious to hear more about your BIL's prognosis. Travel safely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Christy! Thanks for stopping by at the Five Moms Blog. Blondie jokes are funny. Thank goodness I'm a brunette :o). Best wishes to you and your family. Hope your BIL feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, found your blog through Friday Follow. Looks like you have some great stuff. Now following! http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by from "Friday Follow".

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m your newest Follower from Friday Follows
    Come visit me!
    Enter my giveaway to win a pair of Freshwater Pearl Earrings
    HERE: http://whodoesntlovecoupons.blogspot.com/2010/03/perfectionscom-review-and-giveaway.html

    Thanks
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! I too love a good blonde joke, they rank right up there with the Ole & Lena jokes that are so often told here in Minnesota.

    Stopping by on the Friday Follow blog hop. Just became a follower. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. how do you drown a blond? put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool.

    why did the blond get fired from the m and m factory? because she kept throwing out the "w's" ;)

    as a blond... my favorite blond joke was...

    Why are there so many blond jokes?
    because red heads and brunettes don't have anything better to do on Friday and Saturday nights! ;) priceless!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers