Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Clouds

Leigh at Leigh vs. Laundry asks, what makes you happy?  One thing that makes me happy is cloud watching.  I think Nashville has the most amazing clouds I have ever seen.  Sometimes they are whispy, sometimes they are like a ceiling.  I think it has something to do with being in the mountains, but I adore the clouds up here!  They say you shouldn't do stuff while driving so you won't be a distracted driver?  Well, I'm distracted by looking at the clouds!
**no, I didn't take these while driving...I was riding.  I'm not that bad a driver...most of the time**
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I'm in Nashville too. Weren't they gorgeous last night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love cloud watching. once. i saw elvis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love sunsets. I have a billion pics of them. Just nor sure what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cloud pictures! My son loves to watch clouds move across the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watching the clouds too.. Thanks.. for a great post..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love cloud watching too. There are so many cool characters just drifting by in the sky! Nice pix.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that IS happy making! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers