hehe...he even signed a DVD for me. and I love my hubby for buying it for me and putting my name first, lol! ...man, I need a tan...
*I was going to list why I love each blog and link up a few posts, but dude that takes a looooong time. So, just click on the little names and go read each blog, and you can decide why you love them and find some favorite posts!*
These next two awards are from Amy at Keeping Up with the Schultz family. Thank you, thank you, thank you! She has an adorable daughter! She also hosts a super fun Family Friday Meme that I swear one day I am going to participate in. And you should too!
List 10 random things about myself
Pass it along to 10 other bloggers.
1. I can't spell worth crap...but if you've read my blog, then you probably already knew that.
2. I play piano.
3. I'm so anal about music (or my keyboard?) that I taught my daughter to play our keyboard with her fingers, not bang on it. When her two-year friend came to play yesterday, and banged on our piano, I taught her to play with her fingers too. There is no banging on our keyboard.
4. I play handbells, and I can read music (which is a rariety in most choirs)
5. I have an injury from ringing handbells...tendonitis in my wrist
6. I play trumpet, and no I don't have a huge ego
7. I'm a serial over-exaggerator. It counts if you put 'like' in front of it...right?
8. I think I'm funnier than I really am.
9. I love corny jokes
--Two muffins are in an oven. One muffin turns the other and says, "It sure is hot in here." The other muffin gasps and says "A talking muffin!"
10. I'd rather go barefoot than wear shoes.
List 7 interesting Facts about myselfThen pass it on..
hmmm...I'm going to do 7 interesting facts High School Style (and by that I mean from high school)
1. I went to Hoover High School in Alabama
2. No, I don't know your cousin who went there too
3. There were people in my graduating class of over 700 that I didn't recognize the name when they walked across the stage.
4. Being in the marching band in high school makes you a dork...yeah I was a dork
5. I only dated guys in the band, lol!
6. My high school was featured on MTV two-a-days (after I left)
7. I had my first kiss in the courtyard during the Homecoming dance my freshman year
So, I'm just combining all these awards and passing all three along to the following ten lovely bloggers!