It's time for Mama M's Five Question Friday! This is the meme I've been doing the longest, and I still love it! Click the button above, copy the questions and answer them on your own blog. Link up and learn more about your fellow bloggers! And smile ... because the weekend is almost here!!!!!
1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
hmmmm....I don't know. To have less responsibilities, yes ... but to re-live high school, nah, I'm cool here. It was fun at the time, although I think the reunion will be fun whenever it comes.
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
1. A job for my husband and I that would allow me to stay at home with the girls and for him to have weekends off.
2. A paid for vacation, food and all. We need one!
3. What kids show do you secretly like?
iCarly ... but Leah doesn't like to watch it yet, lol! I find myself drawn to the cartoons she watches. Like, I'll sit down on the couch her so she can watch a cartoon while I read a book and I can't pay attention to the book. I'm reading one moment and the next I'm like, staring at the t.v. ... we have to help Dora get through the dark forest and take the baby penguin back to his mommy. Next thing I know I'm singing "We did it!" Darn addicting cartoons...
4. What is your beverage of choice?
Lemonade! Strawberry lemonade! I'm weird. I live in the south, but I don't like sweet tea. I've never like cokes, or sodas, or pop, or whatever yall call it. So usually when we go out, I'm either water or lemonade.
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
I would also like to change the way I view things. I often see and focus on the negative and then see the positive. I want to look at something and see positive and excitement first.