Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Interesting

Disclaimer:  I am not for or against this video.  I just find it interesting.

I would like to share this video with you.  I find it extremely interesting and intriguing.  I was introduced by one of my favorite author's Matthew Paul Turner on his blog JesusNeedsNewPR.  I shared with my friend Casey, and she is publishing a post on it this Thursday at her blog Ramblings of a God's Girl.  Be sure to come back and check that out!  I get goosebumps every time I watch this.  If you can spare 4 minutes and you have a daughter, I highly recommend watching it!

For more on the girl who filmed this documentary (she's only 23!) visit her website Jaye Bird Productions.

3 comments:

  1. Christy,
    I'm really trying to understand what you see in this video that you support as a Christian mother of young girls. The video is trying to make abstinence appear foolish and old-fashioned if not abusive. Do you really believe that to be true? Just trying to understand ...
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in seeing this film and what it has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm intriguing! I really want to see this now.

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers