Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Lie

Just because I feel like ... I wanna play a game!
6 Truths and 1 Lie
Rules -- I'm going to list 7 statements below ... 6 of them will be true, 1 is a lie and you get to guess which one is the lie.

  1. I have tendinitis in my wrists from playing handbells
  2. I broke my ankle as a child on Christmas Eve
  3. I work in an immunology lab even though I failed immunology in college
  4. I'm one of the few Southerners who don't like Sweet Tea or Coke
  5. We moved to Nashville because I got a job at Vanderbilt
  6. The diamond in my ring is my Mother-in-law's diamond from the ring my Father-in-law proposed with
  7. The year after I graduated, they removed my degree from Auburn
#3 is the TRUTH!!!!  Immunology was one of those classes you could choose from as an elective for my non-existent major.  Don't worry ... I used a "GAP" = grade adjustment policy and now it's gone from my record, but not from my memory, lol.  I'm still doing pretty well at work though!  (ironic ... right)

#5 is a LIE!!!!!  We actually moved up to Nashville because Andrew was offered a job at T-mobile ... even though I was the one who had just graduated with a bachelors degree.  And then the economy started sucking ... T-Mobile 're-arranged', and Andrew was laid off.  Right after he had surgery to remove his gal-bladder.  But that's a whole 'nother story, :-)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers