"Instead, what has defined us as a nation since our founding is the capacity to shape our destiny, our determination to fight for the America we want for our children. Even if we're unsure exactly what that looks like, even if we don't yet precisely know how we're going to get there, we know we'll get there."
Just kidding ... I like having people enjoy reading what I write :-)
- I have tendinitis in my wrists from playing handbells
- I broke my ankle as a child on Christmas Eve
- I work in an immunology lab even though I failed immunology in college
- I'm one of the few Southerners who don't like Sweet Tea or Coke
- We moved to Nashville because I got a job at Vanderbilt
- The diamond in my ring is my Mother-in-law's diamond from the ring my Father-in-law proposed with
- The year after I graduated, they removed my degree from Auburn
Have fun guessing! oh and you should totally follow me because I'll revel the answer little by little throughout the rest of the week!