Friday, February 12, 2010

Wii says I'm 70

Mommy's Idea



Super excited to participate in Half Past Kissin' Time's Friday Fragments. She describes the segment this way:
Friday Fragments are bits and pieces of your week that are usually brief; too short for a stand-alone post, but too good to discard. Collect humorous observations, "Heard" items, and other small gems and put them together in a Friday Fragments post.

So here goes:

--I wonder why I am too cheap or don't think about buying two boxes of band-aids. Today, I'm at work with Dora covering up the cut on my finger. Guess that's just one of those things that screams..."I'm a Mommy!"

--I love Sam's Club. For real, who doesn't love 40 oz of coffee or 3 lbs of baby formula. But I hate spending tons of money at the same time. So my hubby and I have a system worked out. When it comes time to pay, I just turn around and busy myself talking to the girls. Leah gets the reciept to hand to the lady to check off the items, and we embark the 'don't ask, don't tell' rule. I don't ask how much it was, and he doesn't tell.

--We bought a Wii! (thanks to the govt holding our money and having kids) There is a Wii fitness section on the sports game it comes with. It will tell you your Wii age. Andrew's age is 27...mine is 70. My hand/eye coordination sucks.

--Our Wii is named Wiinii ... I didn't come up with the name.

--Gross out moment: Leah pooped in the bathtub. Nice gross soft poopy. I was trying to shove the passy into the baby's mouth when I hear, "Go away poopy. Mommy there's poopy in the bathtub. *now crying* Leah go poopy in the bathtub." Yuck. I cleaned it up without barfing on myself, close, but I accomplished that feat. Poop = yuck in my world.

Thanks for reading my fragments! Go over to Half Past Kissin' Time and link up your fragmented thoughts!

4 comments:

  1. That's funny - Dora bandaids. But hey, we have three boys and NO girls and only have princess bandaids in our cupboard. The boys don't mind at all!

    I agree with the whole Sam's experience. Maybe I should take someone with me to pay!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am officially boycotting the whole Wii Fit program. That is part of my don't ask, don't tell policy.

    Glad you didn't barf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you brave Mommy. I loath allthings poopy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, you wear Dora band-aids cause you're a mommy. I wear Spiderman band-aids cause I like them :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers