Saturday, February 6, 2010

Leah save the day!

Leah is growing up so fast sometimes I feel like I can't even keep up with her! Here are some quirky things she has done or said lately: (yeah she takes after her mommy)

Leah broke all of her crayons in half. When asked why she was doing this she said "Leah make baby crayons."
and then she started taking the paper off...why? "Leah make them nakey now."
speaking of nakey...she really likes to make her dolls nakey. Its kinda unnerving to hear her pronounce "Leah make Cinderella nakey now" of pick Aurora to take with her because "she's really nakey"

Today I heard, "Leah save the day!" I turned around and saw this:
She also loves to make sure Baby Audrey's swing is always in use, even if Baby Audrey isn't in it.

She has never been afraid to stick that butt up in the air to get that one special toy.

and mostly she loves to 'sing & dance' and 'spin like a ballerwina' which of course leads to 'mommy, Leah dizzy'
Gotta love being two and a half!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just loved this post... coming from SITS. Random, but are you going to Bloggy Boot Camp in Baltimore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kat, I wish, lol. Baltimore is too far away...although I wish I had known they were in Nashville before the day of. maybe they will come back next year :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers