Wanna play too?!?! Visit Mama M, copy her questions and get to answering them! Oh, and wanna be cool like me and have a question featured?!?! Well first you gotta come up with an extremely smart, thought provoking question (hahahaha) and submit it here. Easy Peasy!
1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?Not a live one. I think I have the worst hand-eye coordination though, because when I see something in the road that I would like to swerve to miss, I end up hitting it. And if I had not tried to move, I would have missed it. So, in that regards I've hit a few chipmuncks, squirrels and unrecognizable masses of tissue and blood. and tons of potholes...now I just don't even try to miss stuff in the road.
2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
**my question, my question, lookey lookey that's my question! see what I meant when I said smart and thought provoking?**
I pull the strings off. It could be like the most expensive shirt that I own, and my brain says 'oo a string...pull' 'oh crap, now the hem is gone' And I'm weaker than I imagine myself to be, so I end up with like this 3 feet long string that start as an inch. oops, lol
3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
I had my own room, but I did share a bathroom with my sister. It was one of those Jack and Jane bathrooms that connected our two bedrooms together. Oh, the stories I could write about that bathroom, lol! And each door had a lock on it, which made it really easy to lock my sister out of the bathroom, and the same for her to lock me out. Did I mention she took like an hour long shower? Did I mention she locked me out even when she did her makeup because it fogged up the mirror when I showered? Sharing a bathroom was bad enough...
4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
I would totally rather wear the same thing. I get tired of eating the same food, but I don't think I have ever gotten tired of a sweatshirt and sweatpants. And they would totally be the frumpy, ratty, comfy clothes!
Can I change undies though?
5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
Rainbow Bright, My Little Pony and Captain Planet! I can still sing most of the theme song for Captain Planet too...
Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Heart...and when our powers combine...I am Captain Planet!!!!
Now go answer your questions, link up and leave me a comment!