Thursday, July 1, 2010

June Photo Hunt

One of the many reasons I love blogging is all the photography challenges that have made me a better photographer!  I started a separate photography blog so that this one wouldn't be all bogged down with 5 posts a day and photo challenges ... but this was a special challenge!  And I want to brag about my pictures!  I can brag ... because it is my blog ... hehe

So, onto the photo challenge!  All of the photos were taken in June 2010 and fall into the 20 listed categories
1. Hilarious Out-Takes

2. Creative Crop

3. Sun Flare

4. Sweet Dreams

5. Work

6. Play

7. Cookout/Picnic

8. Transportation

9. Money/Currency

10. A Fountain

11. A Night Scene

12. B&W with Selective Coloring

13. Something Old

14. Something New

15. Something Borrowed

16. Something Blue

17. Something Musical

18. Something Purple

19. Something Yellow

20. Something Scenic



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! My favorite is your selective coloring one. Super awesome.

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers