Monday, July 5, 2010

I have a Minute

Monday Minute

I'm giving into the power of that little star wars guy that I know nothing about ... except that green lasers could possibly kill me ... or cut off my hands so I couldn't blog and that would be a travesty (haha), where was I going? ...oh yeah ... I'm doing the Monday Minute with Ian!  Check it out ... he's a dude who blogs and is awesome!

Who of all your blog friends would you like to meet and/or who have you met?  
I went to college with Lisa at The Sarcastic Lab Rat, but other than that, I don't know anyone else.  Oh, I would like to meet so many people, I'm afraid to answer b/c I might leave someone out ... don't be mad at me ... I have a horrible memory!  Ok --
Casey from If the Crown Fits
Cheri from CheGo2 the Kitchen (I would totally travel to the Philippines!)
Amy from Keeping up with the Schultz family
Beth from Beth: A work in progress
and a million other people, for reals! 
Hopefully one day I'll get to go to one of these conference things ... I will be totally star struck, lol!

What kind of vehicle(s) do you drive?

A Nissan Altima -- that has a new wheel ball barring so the wheel won't fall off ...

What kind of cell phone do you have?
I have a Motozine (love it b/c it has a 5 megapixel camera on the phone) and hubby has a G1 ... which I lost in Birmingham.  And then the other day someone called our house (like 3 weeks after my trip) to tell us they found the phone!

What's the most annoying thing you wish bloggers would stop doing?

People who comment and don't read the post.  Seriously annoys the poop out of me when I get those ... "What a great blog you have.  Follow me back" ... how do you know if I have a great blog if you don't read it?  that and people who have the 'no-reply' to their comments ... especially when they ask a question.  How am I supposed to answer it if you don't have an email?  and I don't like writing in the comments b/c seriously .. how many times to do you go back and read all the comments you left earlier to see if there are any responses?

big breath in ... ok ... I'm good now...

What's the one thing that you still have on your bucket list to do before the year is out?
Oh, I don't know ... my kids aren't in school, so summer is just the same as the rest of the year, just hotter.  Eh, lose weight ... that's gonna be my answer until I'm skinny ... and then it will probably be keep the weight off ... sigh ..

Happy Monday!  The crazy 5 year old is coming to our house again soon ... follow me on twitter to hear (well read) me complain, lol!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. the no reply thing drives me crazy too!! I have many that will ask a question and then i have to find their blog and answer in a comment thats so unrelated to their post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm terrible at addressing my comments. I've tried, but it just never happens for very long. I'm a failure.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    Monday Minute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would so love to meet you also some day. Seeing that made me smile. I e-mailed you. I hope you got it.. I am not sure who the five year old you are talking about. I may have missed something at one point.. Oops..

    I know it hard to find some people if they do not leave a way to find them..

    Have a great night..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I didn't read your post. And I can't be replied to and will you please come back and read the comments?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I made the C (for Christy wants to meet me) List! ... Doing the Happy Dance! :)

    I agree with you about those commenters. I wish they would just click my follow button and go away! But I want them to click the follow button because I am totally a numbers addict! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers