Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow?

Where oh where is the snow? All the schools are closed (yesterday) and the kids get to play in the...mud? frozen ground? Oh well, at least there was no traffic. Today is the national championship in college football. If you don't know, I'm an Auburn fan which also means I hate Alabama football! But I always pull for the SEC in bowl season, so I rationalized a way NOT to pull for Alabama. I'm also a huge Tennessee Titans fan. Our quaterback is Vince Young who played at Texas. So, today I can be a Texas fan! Hook 'em Horns!!!!! Crush Bama!!!!!!


On another note, I found this the other day. Too cute! This is what I'm going to do with this random old frame I've had sitting around my house for almost 3 years.
This is from an awesome blog Shanty2Chic (http://shanty2chic.blogspot.com/) Check out there blog for step by step instructions as to how to make this! How awesome is that! She used the dollar store to find the smaller frames, burlap for the background and spray paint to get the color she wanted. So totally making this...sometime, lol! I'll let you know how it goes. For real, if anyone knows how to make words links, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers