Monday, January 25, 2010

Pictures

I've kinda fallen behind on my Project365 pictures, so I just complied some pictures from events over the last month. I can't take credit for all the pictures. The first three are taken and edited by my friend Ruth. The next one is taken from Matt's facebook, and the last one on that row is taken from Kim's facebook. All the other pictures are from me. I found this program, Smilebox, that allows you to make simple projects for free, so that is where the collage came from. *and you may want to mute your sound b/c Smilebox thought I needed some 'groovy' soundtrack to go with my pictures*

Click to play this Smilebox collage: January 2010
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox collage

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers