Saturday, January 16, 2010

My friend Matt

I feel as if I'm in shock. One of my best friends passed away this morning. Please pray for his family. Matt was such a great guy. He would have finished seminary this May. I know he is in a better place, and that he is with God. I miss him already. Please pray for the Miller family and Propst Memorial UMC (Millport, AL). I can't imagine how his mom is feeling, or his dad who was with him. I feel as if my world has been shaken. why?

I strive to live life different. When I die I want people to say that I had a positive impact on the lives of the people that I came into contact with because I was willing to do things, say things, and give things others only dreamed about, and I want to have had fun while I do it. - Matt Miller's Facebook "About Me"


I am Matt Miller, and I dream of being the voice of my generation. I don’t want people to listen to me because some radio executive put me on the air. I don’t want people to listen to me because I want to one day sell a lot of books. I want them to listen to me for one simple reason: I am right. I’m tired of people settling for getting their information from people who are just trying to make money off of them. I’m tired of them going to churches where they are beat up and told that if they don’t do this or that God won’t love them. I’m tired of them putting up with a government that abuses them and thinks they are stupid. I want these people to unite, and I want to lead them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers