Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2009 in Review

You know, I was thinking I have enough Leah stalkers on facebook, that I should start off with a huge blogger fan base. Just sayin'...



Here's a quick look back on this past year:




-Andrew has been through three jobs this year...stupid economy, but we have been shown the love and kindness through our family, friends and church with how much they step up to help us!

-I turned 24 and Andrew turned 25. Yeah so I lie about my age and tell people I'm 25 too. It sounds better...

-We went to our good friend's Jon and Tif Haye's wedding. So much fun to see college friends and hang out at the beach! Sure I was the preggo dd, but I had fun too (laughing at drunk people)

-Leah turned two and had a great party at the lake!

-I organized the first Budget Bridal Show.

-Audrey Anne was born! What a great little miracle.

And this to a great 2010! Here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers