Friday, January 29, 2010

It snowed


It snowed today! and living in the south means it doesn't snow all that much. So, my husband and I pretty much turn into little kids when it snows. And since we have little kids we don't get crazy stares from neighbors. I carried Audrey in the Baby Bjorn, so that pretty much made me the picture taker today.

Leah and Andrew had tons and tons of fun in the snow today. She likes to eat the snow, and Andrew encourages her. Personally, I think that's pretty gross, but you gotta pick your battles sometimes. Although I did draw the line at "Mommy eat the snow?"
Andrew and Leah built a snowman which I quickly figured out what to decorate him with. hmmm...no coal here, no carrots, no stovepipe hat, so instead we have candy canes, a luau, and a tiny lamp shade! Let me introduce you to Auburn the snowman:
and it is still snowing at 9pm! I can't wait to see how beautiful the snow is in the morning. I feel another day of sledding coming on!
**sorry, you have to turn your head b/c I can't figure out how to rotate the video!**



1 comment:

  1. That's the greatest looking snowman EVER! :) It's funny hearing southerners talk about they snow they got, we live in the midwest so we live in it for like 7 months a year...so wish I was there instead! :)

    Stopping by from SITS and wanted to say HI! Your children are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers