Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chocolate Fix

I'm starting Weight Watchers thanks to my mom who gave me all the materials for it! but, I have a huge chocolate tooth? like sweet tooth? I know I can't starve myself of it completely b/c that will make me go crazy and eat way too much of it. But I can't buy cookies or anything chocolate to keep in the house and eat a little at a time of because I have no self control. I know that sounds horrible, but I have learned the hard way that if I know there are sweets in the house, I will eat them all. And its worse when I'm stressed out, which is most of the time. So, I'm making this Homemade Hot Chocolate tonight. I bought all the ingredients to make it for Christmas presents, but I am horrible at actually following through with my ideas. *also, sorry to all the people just now recieveing our Christmas cards* I can make the Peppermint and the Buterscotch versions. I'm so excited! Plus its always great to come home and settle down from work with a cup of hot chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers