Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The First One

Welcome...
Third times a charm right? Well, I think so since this will be my third attempt at starting and keeping a blog going. I think I can do it this time, so I better see some encouraging comments at the end of this post!

So, I've become pretty much obsessed with looking at other people's blogs and seeing all the cute DIY projects that one day I will conquer! Plus, I would like to keep up with my family. If I tried to call everyone, I don't I would have any time with the kids, so instead I'm going to post all the cute and quirky things they are doing now-adays. And I realize that the world has facebook now, but this way I can elaborate and be long winded without a stupid computer telling me I have too many words.

These are the main topics (labels) to expect from this blog. I'm sure it will expand as I become better at this, but here's what I'm thinking so far:
-Cute Stuff
--like free printables and projects that I one day hope to do, and then the diasters I'm sure to create when I finally try one of these projects
-Kid Updates
--because I know everyone wants to know how many poopy diapers the infant has had
-Weight Struggles
--and hopefully joyous stories of losses
-Project 365 (http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/)
--I'll update every Sunday with pictures from the week before!
-Love Dare
--I'm going to try to continue that blog (and the actually love dare) as long as Andrew doesn't annoy me too much...kidding...kind of

I hope everyone is as excited as I am about reading this! I hope I will be able to keep up with it, and figure it all out. Does anyone know how to put words as a link? Like I wanted to put the Project 365 as a hyperlink that connected to the website beside it. hmmm...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Christy!
    Enjoyed your blog! hope you keep working on it!
    Aunt miggy

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers