Friday, January 15, 2010

I Believe in Pink

Happy Freebie Friday! I just found this site, Kind over Matter. They have the cutest little printable cards and encourage you to leave them in 'card drops', just randomly place them somewhere that will make someone smile. I love it! Here are some of my favorites.

Love Cards : would make totally cute offbeat Valentine's day cards
Quotation Cards
Create Positive Change
I believe in Pink
More Quote cards



Cool goal list that helps you stay on track from Buttoned Up.

This is what I use to help with my weight loss. Food journals are evil, but they work so well! Food Journal and Meal Planner from the Project Girl.

And if you're like me and never can send anything out on time, here are some thank you cards to get those Thanks sent to your loved ones!
Birdies
Hope you enjoyed some fun printable stuff I have found! More projects and dreams to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers