Friday, August 6, 2010

I've Come to Realize

I happened to come across this fun questionnaire below and wanted to complete it!  I also added some pictures ... some go along with the statements, some are just for fun :-)


1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size…is big, and I probably need a new bra ... no take away the probably and replace with definitely...Andrew is lobbying for a push-up bra
 
2. I’ve come to realize that my job…is just a job, not who I am, and even though this job is not what I dreamed it would be when I was in college; I know I learned a lot about myself and hope to use this experience in my goal  to finding myself and my perfect job.

(my lab)

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving…if it's a familiar route I tend to tune out ... or brainstorm all the evil blog posts I'm going to write about the stupid people who don't use blinkers.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need…to focus on figuring myself out and improving me before I can even think of improving anything else in my life.

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost…my mind ... sometimes, at least
 
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate....waiting

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk…I fall asleep very easily and may fuss at anyone who tries to move me


8. I’ve come to realize that money…sucks, and money problem suck even more, and I wish I could find that darned money tree

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people…what certain people?  I don't know who I'm realizing about here?

10. I've come to realize that my life would be easier if...money grew on trees; if this company would just tell me if I had a job so I can stop wondering and start planning; if everything went according to plan

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling…is growing up ... she just started grad school in Florida in an apartment with her and her dog; why does it still feel like we are in high school?

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom…loves me very much even if she doesn't always agree with me

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone…has some weird problem where people can't hear me even though I can hear them ... so I switched SIM cards to hubby's phone and I use mine as a glorified music/radio player!

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning...I overslept a bit because of the calming effect of the rain outside

15. I’ve come to realize that my first love is…my family, they can always make me smile

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking about…money, job, life, sleep, ummm the answers to these questions

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad…loves me very much even if he doesn't always agree with me

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on FacebookI usually talk with the same people, play games or look at pictures!

19. I’ve come to realize that today…is it's own day, and I need to focus on making today the best it can be and let tomorrow worry about itself

20. I’ve come to realize that my best friend(s)…will always be my best friends no matter how close or far away we are

21. I’ve come to realize that my spouse…can make me laugh, cry, and love him more each day

(picture from college ... still one of my favs)

22. I’ve come to realize that what I really want to do…is grow in life, in my relationships, and with my God

23. I’ve come to realize that life…is crazy, unexpected, and honestly what you make of it

24. I’ve come to realize that this weekend…is the worlds largest garage sale running through Nashville, and I really want to go (and take pictures!)

25. I’ve come to realize that next weekend…is one weekend closer to Leah's birthday party (she's been asking about it for weeks!)

26. I’ve come to realize that my child(ren)…are my life, plain and simple

27. I’ve come to realize that when life gives you lemons... you just gotta lick 'em and make someone laugh with the funny face you make

Peace Out!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. What a creative post. I enjoyed reading your answers and loved the pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, It is always good to think and reflect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower from Friday Follow! Come visit Mama's Little Chick for a follow and my new blog network Mama's Little Nestwork! Come and join a new network of amazing bloggers! Have a great day!

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com
    www.mamaslittlenestwork.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your post and the pictures are priceless, thanks so much for sharing!
    I am a new follower from Friday Follow, so glad to have found your fun blog and I look forward to reading more. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to read your answers. You are such an amazing person. I have seen this before. I am not sure if I did it or not. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl! I am your newest follower from FF :) Have a great weekend!
    http://flipoutmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping in from FF!

    http://runninlateagain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers