"Christy ... I have pushed pause for everyone but YOU for 24 hours. What are you going to do?"
1. Unpack these boxes. It's going on 4 weeks people, and I am still tripping over at least 4 boxes every morning. I would unpack boxes, put away clothes and put pictures where Andrew could hang them when he woke up (because I can't do anything in a straight line)
2. Finish the kids baby books. I would glue pictures, fill in facts and have these mementos for my babies.
3. Go outside and walk around; take pictures and enjoy nature.
4. Edit pictures. Maybe I could pirate Photoshop elements for that 24 hours ... it might take me that long to learn how to use it, lol!
5. Take a bubble bath and read my book until my fingers turned pruney.
5. Sit ... watch the shows on my dvr that only I like. Read my Bible and journal on what the verses mean to me. Catch up on blogs and read, pray, love with my online friends.
6. Play with my blog. Create a new background for both of them and include best of pages, contact info and friends' buttons.
7. Crawl into bed. As I turn off the light I imagine God will look down and smile at my refreshed soul and press ...
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ---Jeremiah 29:11
What's something you would do with 24 hours to yourself and no distractions?