Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Today on Tuesday

Today...
October 12, 2010

Outside my window... The sun is just now waking up, daring to rise over the tree line and paint the morning sky with an orange glow.  Soon, it will stream through our front window, and that's why we put curtains up last week.

I am thinking... of family loving life, and the mess that is left behind, but mainly how it all needs to be cleaned tonight

I am thankful for... hot coffee and wet hair and a moment grabbed to spend some time with you

I'm wearing... jeans and a t-shirt; I often feel a bit frumpy going into work in my jeans and t-shirt, but everything I wear is covered with coal dust when I come home, so I really don't want to stain my nice shirts.  There was talk last week of us getting company shirts to wear, and I think that is a wonderful idea!

I am remembering... last night I cooked dinner for us ... so it was a bit burnt, but we all sat down at the table and enjoyed a family dinner.  My favorite part was before we could eat Leah chimed in with 'Hands mommy ... we almost forget to pray'.

I am creating... thoughts.  I am always creating thoughts and ideas; dreams that I may never be able to complete but still ponder on constantly

I am going... to work.  I'm sure all working Mom's know the sad feeling of leaving your sleeping children behind again and again.

I am reading... Deep Down by Karen Harper ... and I have Dragons by Micheal Connely on deck

Song that is playing over and over in my head...Pink Triangle by Weezer ... don't ask me why; it's just super catchy and Weezer was on some talk show last week so Andrew went on a Weezer phase (lol)



I am hoping... for more time spent on here.  I feel so distant from y'all, but not really.  Over the past few weeks there have been multiple stories to share and vent that I have needed my blog for, but I haven't had the time or access to share them ... so I write the stories in my head.  If only I could insert a computer up there too ... lol

Noticing that... I want to decorate, but I'm not sure to decorate for fall or for Halloween, but really I should just unpack first



Pondering these words ...
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6


From the kitchen... coffee ... yum



A few plans for the rest of the week ... cleaning, family coming over tomorrow, writing, taking pictures, hopefully relaxing and nothing stressful will happen!


A video I'd like to share ...


A picture I would like to share ... (well ...3)


Photobucket

2 comments:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers