Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Surprise = I'm moving ...

No, not physically moving ... already done that once this year and I'm cool with that, lol.

Moving ... as in I'm moving in the internet blog world

It’s like when you have two kids and people jokingly ask; “Which one do you love more?”

Or one of the kids asks … then it’s not quite as jokingly … and you have to answer ‘You of course’ even if it’s not true at that moment.

I have two blogs.

One for writing.  One for pictures. 

I feel like I have a split personality … so in order to avoid the which do you love most question … and to piece myself back together … I took my favorite parts of both blogs and combined them into one brand new part-of-me blog!

Don’t you wish you could do that with your kids sometimes?

So … what are you still doing here?

Come visit me at my new home:


It's still under construction a bit, but I would really really really love for you to come join me here too!!!!!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OH please do let us know when the move happens. I would love to know how you incorporate the two as I am struggling to do just that.

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers